How to choice the fit router bits for CNC router machine
1. Use the choice of milling cutter
1. The nature of the material being cut: wood cutting objects are solid wood and wood composite materials. Wood composite materials, including veneer lumber, plywood, particleboard, oriented particleboard, large particleboard, gypsum particleboard, cement particleboard, hard fiber board, medium density Fiberboard, high-density fiberboard, blockboard, glued material and so on. Some wood or wood composite workpieces are also treated with single or double veneer finish.
2. Cutting direction: solid wood cutting, according to the direction of the blade relative to the direction of wood fiber cutting is divided into vertical, horizontal, end and longitudinal longitudinal, vertical and horizontal and horizontal cutting.
3. Rotation direction and feed direction of the tool: According to the direction of rotation of the machine tool axis and the direction of the feed of the wood workpiece, determine the inclination direction of the cutting edge of the tool.
4. Tool and workpiece stability: the stability of the tool and the workpiece in the cutting process, including several aspects of the content, the stability of the workpiece is the wood workpiece in the cutting process in a smooth feed without jitter. Measures to improve the stability of the workpiece to reduce the workpiece center of gravity and increase the contact area.
5. Processing surface quality requirements: wood workpiece surface quality, including surface roughness, geometry and shape position accuracy.
Second, the selection of woodworking cutter
1. To determine the main technical parameters of the cutter: tool diameter, processing thickness, the central aperture of the other technical parameters: the number of teeth, the direction of rotation, slewing speed, feed speed, clamping method, knife teeth material.
2. Select the structure of the milling cutter: According to the nature and requirements of the cutting object, from the technical and economic aspects of the integrated consideration of the choice of the overall cutter, welding the whole cutter, assembly cutter and the combination of milling cutter.
3. Selection of milling direction: The direction of rotation of the milling cutter is determined according to the direction of rotation of the machining machine spindle and the relative position of the tool axis and the feed workpiece. Whether it is the whole cutter or the milling cutter, the cutting edge is relative to the cutter The inclination of the radius determines the direction of rotation of the milling cutter.
4. Selection of milling cutter cutting amount: The cutting amount of the milling cutter includes the cutting speed of the milling cutter, the feed rate of the workpiece and the milling depth. The cutting speed of the milling cutter depends on the milling cutter speed and the radius of the milling cutter. The feed rate of the workpiece depends on the quality requirements of the machined surface. The surface roughness of the workpiece is largely determined by the amount of feed per tooth in the cutting process. The feed per tooth is too large and the machined surface is too rough. The feed per tooth is too small and the surface Coke phenomenon, so the milling cutter per tooth feed must be appropriate.
5. Milling cutter stability: the stability of the milling cutter is to ensure the accuracy of processing and processing surface quality basis. This includes two aspects: First, the cutter in the cutting process due to external excitation and vibration; Second, the milling cutter in the role of external deformation.
6. The safety of milling cutter processing: the safety of milling cutter processing, including milling cutter speed limit, chip thickness limit, forming milling cutter profile height limit and assembly cutter blade thickness and extension limit.
Wood cutting is characterized by high-speed cutting, milling cutter speed of more than 3000rpm, high-speed cutting for wood cutting to bring high productivity and smooth surface quality. At the same time, it also brings a series of safety problems, so when the milling machine tool spindle speed reaches 9000rpm, in addition to the tool less than 16mm handle milling cutter, should prohibit the use of assembly milling cutter, welding for the overall milling cutter Carry out strict flaw detection. Chip thickness limit is to ensure that the milling cutter feed is too large and cause milling cutter serious overload necessary measures.
For the forming cutter, the contour profile height of the forming profile is closely related to the clamping mode of the milling cutter, the thickness of the cutting workpiece and the diameter of the milling cutter. After cutting the workpiece thickness, cutter diameter and center hole diameter, the milling tool profile height reflects the strength and rigidity of the cutter itself, as well as the ability to withstand the cutting resistance. So the height of the profile must be limited to ensure the safety of the milling cutter. The design of the mounting cutter must take into account the clamping problem of the blade. Whether it is a cylindrical cutter body or a disc-type blade body, the blade holder must be provided with sufficient clamping force to resist the rotational centrifugal force